Coconuts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hullo everyone :3

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
OceansTear

OceansTear

Hullo everyone :3  Empty
PostSubject: Hullo everyone :3    Hullo everyone :3  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 10:34 am

Hullo, my name is Ocean, or Morgan. Im currently a level 28 elf. :3 I love this guild cuz we're all just a bunch of crazies! My favorite color is black, I sing, act, draw, write and graphic design. Which means, if y'all want signatures, lemme know. :3

I felt funny not having introduced myself so I decided too this morning at 6:30 am. XD Im currently dating/married to Posiedon57(John), Im still new to mabi, and I'd love to be a high kick ass level like y'all. XD soooo, fell free to take me to dungeons or stuff with ya. and if you ever have armor (specifically hats as of right now, I need one) please lemme know. Very Happy

big thank you to everyone who has made me feel welcome so far! I love playing mabi now because Im starting to understand it more, and I feel like its a place where Im safe and welcome :3

sooooo, comment. NAO. pwease? >:{D
Back to top Go down
Oceanborn

Oceanborn

PostSubject: Re: Hullo everyone :3    Hullo everyone :3  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 5:59 pm

XDDDDDD Wowwww...lol Razz
Back to top Go down
wafflegod

wafflegod

PostSubject: Re: Hullo everyone :3    Hullo everyone :3  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 7:40 pm

wo i see more people use the forum awsome and dont think i forgot about you ocean
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hullo everyone :3    Hullo everyone :3  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hullo everyone :3
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Coconuts :: General :: Welcome-
Jump to: